A new use for sugar has been uncovered, which can aid healing and encourage blood vessel formation, say scientists. This would help tackle the increasing number of non-healing skin wounds associated with age, poor blood supply and diabetes. The breakthrough research could save money for health service providers in the UK and overseas, say the authors.
Free In-Person Chronic Fatigue Evaluation
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
- Microbiome differences between urban and rural populations start soon after birth
- Decades of type 1 diabetes linked to mild drop in cognition
- chemical key to diabetes drug alternatives
- Common diabetes drug found safe for most diabetics with kidney disease
- immune system educated by biomaterial particles to accept transplanted islets
Stem cells have been used therapeutically in horses for many years as a treatment op..