Hot flashes, undoubtedly the most common symptom of menopause, are not just uncomfortable and inconvenient, but numerous studies demonstrate they may increase the risk of serious health problems, including heart disease. A new study suggests that hot flashes (especially when accompanied by night sweats) also may increase the risk of developing diabetes.
Free In-Person Chronic Fatigue Evaluation
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
- Microbiome differences between urban and rural populations start soon after birth
- Decades of type 1 diabetes linked to mild drop in cognition
- chemical key to diabetes drug alternatives
- Common diabetes drug found safe for most diabetics with kidney disease
- immune system educated by biomaterial particles to accept transplanted islets
Stem cells have been used therapeutically in horses for many years as a treatment op..