A healthcare center in India’s model for cataract surgery emits 96 percent less carbon than in the United Kingdom — and a likely even greater savings in the United States — while yielding comparable or better health outcomes for one of the world’s most common surgical procedures.
Free In-Person Chronic Fatigue Evaluation
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
- Microbiome differences between urban and rural populations start soon after birth
- Decades of type 1 diabetes linked to mild drop in cognition
- chemical key to diabetes drug alternatives
- Common diabetes drug found safe for most diabetics with kidney disease
- immune system educated by biomaterial particles to accept transplanted islets
Stem cells have been used therapeutically in horses for many years as a treatment op..