Researchers have discovered how unusually long pieces of RNA work in skin cells. The RNA pieces, called ‘long non-coding RNAs’ or ‘lncRNAs,’ help skin cells modulate connective tissue proteins, like collagen, and could represent novel therapeutic targets to promote skin repair.
Free In-Person Chronic Fatigue Evaluation
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
- Microbiome differences between urban and rural populations start soon after birth
- Decades of type 1 diabetes linked to mild drop in cognition
- chemical key to diabetes drug alternatives
- Common diabetes drug found safe for most diabetics with kidney disease
- immune system educated by biomaterial particles to accept transplanted islets
Stem cells have been used therapeutically in horses for many years as a treatment op..