UV radiation has been known for a long time to be a risk factor for the development of skin cancer. Simultaneous infection with human papillomaviruses (HPV) has also been suspected to promote skin cancer, particularly in organ transplant recipients. Scientists have now been able to show for the first time in a natural system that papillomaviruses associated with UV light promote the development of non-melanoma skin cancer.
Free In-Person Chronic Fatigue Evaluation
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
- Microbiome differences between urban and rural populations start soon after birth
- Decades of type 1 diabetes linked to mild drop in cognition
- chemical key to diabetes drug alternatives
- Common diabetes drug found safe for most diabetics with kidney disease
- immune system educated by biomaterial particles to accept transplanted islets
Stem cells have been used therapeutically in horses for many years as a treatment op..