A large new study advances our understanding of vitamin E and ties increasing consumption of supposedly healthy, vitamin E-rich oils — canola, soybean and corn — to the rising incidence of lung inflammation and, possibly, asthma. The good news: vitamin E in olive and sunflower oils improves lungs. The study shows drastically different health effects of vitamin E depending on its form: gamma-tocopherol in soybean, canola and corn oil and alpha-tocopherol in olive and sunflower oils.
Free In-Person Chronic Fatigue Evaluation
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
Baking Soda May Be A Safe Way To Combat Autoimmune Disease Baking soda ingested in daily doses may help to decrease damaging inflammation caused by autoimmune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis. 435  0 Inflammation
Inflammation Baking Soda May Be A Safe Way To Combat Autoimmune Disease Baking soda ..
- Mice regrow brain tissue after stroke with bioengineered gel
- Pregnant smokers may reduce harm done to baby’s lungs by taking vitamin C
- Larger waistlines are linked to higher risk of vitamin D deficiency
- Ice cream funds research showing new strategy against thyroid cancer
- One year’s losses for child sexual abuse in US top $9 billion, new study suggests
Researchers have reported that one-third of people 40-59 years have image-based evid..