A large new study advances our understanding of vitamin E and ties increasing consumption of supposedly healthy, vitamin E-rich oils — canola, soybean and corn — to the rising incidence of lung inflammation and, possibly, asthma. The good news: vitamin E in olive and sunflower oils improves lungs. The study shows drastically different health effects of vitamin E depending on its form: gamma-tocopherol in soybean, canola and corn oil and alpha-tocopherol in olive and sunflower oils.
Free In-Person Chronic Fatigue Evaluation
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
Inflammaging: A New Viewpoint For Age Related Diseases Chronic, sterile, low grade inflammation develops during the ageing process called inflammaging which contributes to pathogenesis of age related diseases 229  0 Inflammation
Inflammaging: A New Viewpoint For Age Related Diseases Chronic, sterile, low grade i..
- As body mass index increases, blood pressure may as well
- Autoimmunity plays role in development of COPD
- More protein after weight loss may reduce fatty liver disease
- YouTube is source of misinformation on plastic surgery
- New aid to help identify and manage patients with diabetes at increased risk of fracture
A new expert review summarizes key research, highlights clinical issues, and provide..