A large new study advances our understanding of vitamin E and ties increasing consumption of supposedly healthy, vitamin E-rich oils — canola, soybean and corn — to the rising incidence of lung inflammation and, possibly, asthma. The good news: vitamin E in olive and sunflower oils improves lungs. The study shows drastically different health effects of vitamin E depending on its form: gamma-tocopherol in soybean, canola and corn oil and alpha-tocopherol in olive and sunflower oils.
Free In-Person Chronic Fatigue Evaluation
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
Inflammaging: A New Viewpoint For Age Related Diseases Chronic, sterile, low grade inflammation develops during the ageing process called inflammaging which contributes to pathogenesis of age related diseases 229  0 Inflammation
Inflammaging: A New Viewpoint For Age Related Diseases Chronic, sterile, low grade i..
- Bee social or buzz off: Study links genes to social behaviors, including autism
- Pre-eclampsia linked to an increased risk of dementia later in life
- Did eating starchy foods give humans an evolutionary advantage?
- Carbon fiber can store energy in the body of a vehicle
- Children with autism, developmental delays nearly 50 percent more likely to be overweight, obese
Scientists have revealed the intricate process that bone cells use to repair themsel..