A large new study advances our understanding of vitamin E and ties increasing consumption of supposedly healthy, vitamin E-rich oils — canola, soybean and corn — to the rising incidence of lung inflammation and, possibly, asthma. The good news: vitamin E in olive and sunflower oils improves lungs. The study shows drastically different health effects of vitamin E depending on its form: gamma-tocopherol in soybean, canola and corn oil and alpha-tocopherol in olive and sunflower oils.
Free In-Person Chronic Fatigue Evaluation
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
- Microbiome differences between urban and rural populations start soon after birth
- Decades of type 1 diabetes linked to mild drop in cognition
- chemical key to diabetes drug alternatives
- Common diabetes drug found safe for most diabetics with kidney disease
- immune system educated by biomaterial particles to accept transplanted islets
Stem cells have been used therapeutically in horses for many years as a treatment op..