Scientists have made a significant discovery about how the vitamin content of some plants can be improved to make vegetarian and vegan diets more complete. Vitamin B12 (cobalamin) is an essential dietary component but vegetarians are more prone to B12 deficiency as plants neither make nor require this nutrient. But now a team, led by Professor Martin Warren, has proved that common garden cress can take up cobalamin.
Free In-Person Chronic Fatigue Evaluation
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
Biomarkers For IBS IBS affects about 1 in 6 people, an international team has provided clues to the organic triggers of irritable bowel syndrome 62  0 Inflammation
Inflammation Biomarkers For IBS IBS affects about 1 in 6 people, an international te..
- Genetic variation in progesterone receptor tied to prematurity risk
- Accurate measurements of sodium intake confirm relationship with mortality
- Crisis can force re-evaluation and derail efforts to reach goals
- Gene Therapy Restoring Hand Function Researchers have demonstrated that rats with spinal cord injuries can relearn skilled hand movements after receiving gene therapy 117 0 Stroke
- Access To Genomic Risk Factors Shows Beneficial Impacts A large study shows that providing personal genomic risk factor information can have beneficial effects on lifestyle habits 152 0 Diabetes
Researchers have demonstrated that probiotics, dietary supplements with health-promo..