Vitamin A and beta-carotene supplements are unsafe for HIV-positive women who breastfeed because they may boost the excretion of HIV in breast milk — thereby increasing the chances of transmitting the infection to the child, a pair of new studies suggest.
Free In-Person Chronic Fatigue Evaluation
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
Baking Soda May Be A Safe Way To Combat Autoimmune Disease Baking soda ingested in daily doses may help to decrease damaging inflammation caused by autoimmune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis. 435  0 Inflammation
Inflammation Baking Soda May Be A Safe Way To Combat Autoimmune Disease Baking soda ..
- Mice regrow brain tissue after stroke with bioengineered gel
- Pregnant smokers may reduce harm done to baby’s lungs by taking vitamin C
- Larger waistlines are linked to higher risk of vitamin D deficiency
- Ice cream funds research showing new strategy against thyroid cancer
- One year’s losses for child sexual abuse in US top $9 billion, new study suggests
Researchers have reported that one-third of people 40-59 years have image-based evid..