Women who are pregnant or trying to get pregnant and taking a folic acid supplement may be at risk of reducing their folate benefit through sun exposure, a new study has warned. Folic acid is a B vitamin that is very important for pregnant women and those planning a baby. Folate is found in foods such as green leafy vegetables like spinach, citrus fruits, legumes, whole grains and vegemite. Folic acid is also added to many foods such as breads, flours and pastas. Folic acid can also be taken as a pill.
Free In-Person Chronic Fatigue Evaluation
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
Inflammaging: A New Viewpoint For Age Related Diseases Chronic, sterile, low grade inflammation develops during the ageing process called inflammaging which contributes to pathogenesis of age related diseases 229  0 Inflammation
Inflammaging: A New Viewpoint For Age Related Diseases Chronic, sterile, low grade i..
- New drug target discovered for potential blood pressure treatment
- The naked eye alone is not enough to ensure the accurate diagnosis of skin cancer, say experts
- New generation of therapeutics based on understanding of aging biology show promise for Alzheimer’s disease
- Regular bedtimes and sufficient sleep for children may lead to healthier teens
- What’s behind Mediterranean diet and lower cardiovascular risk?
Researchers previously showed that introducing bone marrow stem cells to a bone inju..