Less than one in three women have taken folic acid supplements before pregnancy to prevent spina bifida and other birth defects of the brain, spine, or spinal cord (neural tube defects). This is despite research from 1991 showing that such conditions could be prevented in most cases by increasing the intake of the B-vitamin folic acid before pregnancy. Each year in Britain there are about 1,000 pregnancies affected by spina bifida or other birth defects of the brain, spine, or spinal cord. Most of these lead to a termination of pregnancy which is an agonizing decision for couples who want a child.
Free In-Person Chronic Fatigue Evaluation
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
Baking Soda May Be A Safe Way To Combat Autoimmune Disease Baking soda ingested in daily doses may help to decrease damaging inflammation caused by autoimmune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis. 435  0 Inflammation
Inflammation Baking Soda May Be A Safe Way To Combat Autoimmune Disease Baking soda ..
- Biotin supplements caused misleading test results, almost led to unnecessary procedure
- Microglia are key defenders against prion diseases
- Vitamin B12 breakthrough for more complete Vegetarian and Vegan diets
- Lowering Cholesterol Cholesterol is a small detail often overlooked in the journey to good health. Have you had your cholesterol checked recently? 102 0 Cardio-Vascular
- Erectile dysfunction drugs and flu vaccine may work together to help immune system fight cancer after surgery
Researchers have reported that one-third of people 40-59 years have image-based evid..