Consuming high amounts of carbohydrates and various forms of sugar during the year prior to treatment for head and neck cancer may increase patients’ risks of cancer recurrence and mortality, a new study reports. However, eating moderate amounts of fats and starchy foods such as whole grains, potatoes and legumes after treatment could have protective benefits, reducing patients’ risks of disease recurrence and death.
Free In-Person Chronic Fatigue Evaluation
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
Inflammaging: A New Viewpoint For Age Related Diseases Chronic, sterile, low grade inflammation develops during the ageing process called inflammaging which contributes to pathogenesis of age related diseases 229  0 Inflammation
Inflammaging: A New Viewpoint For Age Related Diseases Chronic, sterile, low grade i..
- Physical activity in the evening does not cause sleep problems
- Increased motor activity linked to improved mood
- Large restaurant portions a global problem, study finds
- Resting easy: Oxygen promotes deep, restorative sleep
- Unlocking the secrets of how cells communicate offers insights into treating diseases
Neurons in the brain and spinal cord don’t grow back after injury, unlike thos..