A new study takes a deep look at the connection between shift work and type 2 diabetes. Investigators leveraged data on hundreds of thousands of people in the UK Biobank to better understand how shift work — especially frequent night work — contributes to the likelihood of type 2 diabetes. The team also developed a genetic risk score for type 2 diabetes, examining genetic data for tens of thousands of workers in the database.
Free In-Person Chronic Fatigue Evaluation
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
Inflammaging: A New Viewpoint For Age Related Diseases Chronic, sterile, low grade inflammation develops during the ageing process called inflammaging which contributes to pathogenesis of age related diseases 229  0 Inflammation
Inflammaging: A New Viewpoint For Age Related Diseases Chronic, sterile, low grade i..
- Antidepressant restores youthful flexibility to aging inhibitory neurons in mice
- Maple leaf extract could nip skin wrinkles in the bud
- A new generation of artificial retinas based on 2D materials
- Consuming milk at breakfast lowers blood glucose throughout the day
- Weaponizing oxygen to kill infections and disease
A new expert review summarizes key research, highlights clinical issues, and provide..