Vitamin C is indispensible for life. We obtain all our vitamin C from out diet and several tightly regulated processes control our vitamin C levels. One protein involved in this is Slc23a1, but its in vivo importance has not been determined. However, researchers have now identified several crucial functions for Slc23a1 in mice: it is involved in absorption of vitamin C by the kidney and in perinatal survival.
Free In-Person Chronic Fatigue Evaluation
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
Inflammaging: A New Viewpoint For Age Related Diseases Chronic, sterile, low grade inflammation develops during the ageing process called inflammaging which contributes to pathogenesis of age related diseases 229  0 Inflammation
Inflammaging: A New Viewpoint For Age Related Diseases Chronic, sterile, low grade i..
- Spray coated tactile sensor on 3D surface for robotic skin
- Kiwi teenagers less fit than a generation ago
- Flow mediated vasodilation compared with carotid intima media thickness in the evaluation of early cardiovascular damage in menopausal women and the influence of biological and psychosocial factors
- Manganese plays a key role in bacterial infection
- Eye infection in contact lens wearers can cause blindness