A study of more than 75,000 adults found that taking supplemental multivitamins, vitamin C and E and folate do not decrease the risk of lung cancer. The study, which also did not find any increased lung cancer risk from the supplements, is one of the most detailed, prospective observational studies to look at the effect of vitamin supplements instead of vitamins from foods on lung cancer risk.
Free In-Person Chronic Fatigue Evaluation
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
Baking Soda May Be A Safe Way To Combat Autoimmune Disease Baking soda ingested in daily doses may help to decrease damaging inflammation caused by autoimmune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis. 435  0 Inflammation
Inflammation Baking Soda May Be A Safe Way To Combat Autoimmune Disease Baking soda ..
- Biotin supplements caused misleading test results, almost led to unnecessary procedure
- Microglia are key defenders against prion diseases
- Vitamin B12 breakthrough for more complete Vegetarian and Vegan diets
- Lowering Cholesterol Cholesterol is a small detail often overlooked in the journey to good health. Have you had your cholesterol checked recently? 102 0 Cardio-Vascular
- Erectile dysfunction drugs and flu vaccine may work together to help immune system fight cancer after surgery
Researchers have reported that one-third of people 40-59 years have image-based evid..