A study of more than 75,000 adults found that taking supplemental multivitamins, vitamin C and E and folate do not decrease the risk of lung cancer. The study, which also did not find any increased lung cancer risk from the supplements, is one of the most detailed, prospective observational studies to look at the effect of vitamin supplements instead of vitamins from foods on lung cancer risk.
Free In-Person Chronic Fatigue Evaluation
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
Inflammaging: A New Viewpoint For Age Related Diseases Chronic, sterile, low grade inflammation develops during the ageing process called inflammaging which contributes to pathogenesis of age related diseases 229  0 Inflammation
Inflammaging: A New Viewpoint For Age Related Diseases Chronic, sterile, low grade i..
- Genetic study improves lifespan predictions and scientific understanding of aging
- Does herpes cause Alzheimer’s?
- Eating leafy greens could help prevent macular degeneration
- Why does diabetes cause heart failure?
- Qualitative exploration of intrinsic and extrinsic factors that influence acceptability of semisoft vaginal suppositories
Scientists have revealed the intricate process that bone cells use to repair themsel..