Failed back surgery (continued low back and leg pain after surgery) is relatively common. With each reoperation, success, as defined by pain reduction, becomes less likely and most patients do not improve. However, preliminary studies using a simple procedure to remove scar tissue or adhesions suggests a new treatment could help those with post-surgical, chronic low back pain.
Free In-Person Chronic Fatigue Evaluation
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
Inflammaging: A New Viewpoint For Age Related Diseases Chronic, sterile, low grade inflammation develops during the ageing process called inflammaging which contributes to pathogenesis of age related diseases 229  0 Inflammation
Inflammaging: A New Viewpoint For Age Related Diseases Chronic, sterile, low grade i..
- New drug target discovered for potential blood pressure treatment
- The naked eye alone is not enough to ensure the accurate diagnosis of skin cancer, say experts
- New generation of therapeutics based on understanding of aging biology show promise for Alzheimer’s disease
- Regular bedtimes and sufficient sleep for children may lead to healthier teens
- What’s behind Mediterranean diet and lower cardiovascular risk?
Researchers previously showed that introducing bone marrow stem cells to a bone inju..