Patients with the RBD sleep behavior disorder lack dopamine and have a form of inflammation of the brain, researchers have found. This means that they are at risk of developing Parkinson’s disease or dementia when they grow older.
Free In-Person Chronic Fatigue Evaluation
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
Inflammaging: A New Viewpoint For Age Related Diseases Chronic, sterile, low grade inflammation develops during the ageing process called inflammaging which contributes to pathogenesis of age related diseases 229  0 Inflammation
Inflammaging: A New Viewpoint For Age Related Diseases Chronic, sterile, low grade i..
- Depression: New tool delivers swifter picture of cognitive deficit
- How skin cells protect themselves against stress
- New discoveries predict ability to forecast dementia from single molecule
- Unique immune cell likely drives chronic inflammation
- Human antibody discovery could save lives from fungal killer
Neurons in the brain and spinal cord don’t grow back after injury, unlike thos..