The edible fungus Monascus purpureus imparts a distinct flavor and red color when added to fermented rice dishes such as those served in Asia. Now, with “a helping hand” from science, the fungus could offer a way to address a major public health concern: vitamin A deficiency.
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
Traditional Cancer Treatments Create Inflammation and Promoting Tumor Growth Chemotherapy that kills cancer cells can also trigger an inflammatory response that actually promotes aggressive tumor growth. 1097  0 Inflammation Chronic Disease May Be Triggered By Repeated Food Poisoning
Cancer Traditional Cancer Treatments Create Inflammation and Promoting Tumor Growth ..
- Mono-unsaturated fats from plants, not animals may reduce risk of death from heart disease and other causes
- Specific gene region in hypertension revealed
- Administering antibiotics through the cornea
- Immune cells in the retina can spontaneously regenerate
- Middle-aged tooth loss linked to increased coronary heart disease risk
Severe traumatic injuries to the cranium have been challenging to heal due to the la..