A diet rich in saturated fat and sugar not only leads to obesity, it creates inflammation in the nucleus accumbens, a part of the brain that controls mood and the feeling of reward. And this inflammation can lead to depressive, anxious and compulsive behavior and disrupt metabolism,according to a new study.
Free In-Person Chronic Fatigue Evaluation
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
Inflammaging: A New Viewpoint For Age Related Diseases Chronic, sterile, low grade inflammation develops during the ageing process called inflammaging which contributes to pathogenesis of age related diseases 229  0 Inflammation
Inflammaging: A New Viewpoint For Age Related Diseases Chronic, sterile, low grade i..
- Antidepressant restores youthful flexibility to aging inhibitory neurons in mice
- Maple leaf extract could nip skin wrinkles in the bud
- A new generation of artificial retinas based on 2D materials
- Consuming milk at breakfast lowers blood glucose throughout the day
- Weaponizing oxygen to kill infections and disease
A new expert review summarizes key research, highlights clinical issues, and provide..