Pain from inflammation greatly reduced sexual motivation in female mice in heat — but had no such effect on male mice, a study concludes. “We know from other studies that women’s sexual desire is far more dependent on context than men’s — but whether this is due to biological or social/cultural factors, such as upbringing and media influence, isn’t known,” says a corresponding author of the study. “Our finding that female mice, too, show pain-inhibited sexual desire suggests there may be an evolutionary biology explanation for these effects in humans — and not simply a sociocultural one.”
Free In-Person Chronic Fatigue Evaluation
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
Baking Soda May Be A Safe Way To Combat Autoimmune Disease Baking soda ingested in daily doses may help to decrease damaging inflammation caused by autoimmune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis. 435  0 Inflammation
Inflammation Baking Soda May Be A Safe Way To Combat Autoimmune Disease Baking soda ..
- Mice regrow brain tissue after stroke with bioengineered gel
- Pregnant smokers may reduce harm done to baby’s lungs by taking vitamin C
- Larger waistlines are linked to higher risk of vitamin D deficiency
- Ice cream funds research showing new strategy against thyroid cancer
- One year’s losses for child sexual abuse in US top $9 billion, new study suggests
Researchers have reported that one-third of people 40-59 years have image-based evid..