A study of the diets of 34,000 people confirms that a diet high in fruit and vegetables is better for the planet than one high in animal products. The study also finds that organic food provides significant, additional climate benefits for plant-based diets, but not for diets with only moderate contribution from plant products. This is the first-ever study to look at the environmental impacts of both food choices and farm production systems.
Free In-Person Chronic Fatigue Evaluation
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
Baking Soda May Be A Safe Way To Combat Autoimmune Disease Baking soda ingested in daily doses may help to decrease damaging inflammation caused by autoimmune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis. 435  0 Inflammation
Inflammation Baking Soda May Be A Safe Way To Combat Autoimmune Disease Baking soda ..
- Mice brain structure linked with sex-based differences in anxiety behavior
- How intestinal worms hinder tuberculosis vaccination
- Experimental drug eases effects of gluten for celiac patients on gluten-free diet
- Mothers’ autonomy and childhood stunting: evidence from semi-urban communities in Lao PDR
- Subtle hearing loss while young changes brain function
Researchers have reported that one-third of people 40-59 years have image-based evid..