Decreasing or increasing the function of a newly discovered gene in corn may increase vitamin A content and have significant implications for reducing childhood blindness and mortality rates, according to a new study.
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
- Screening could catch a quarter of hip fractures before they happen
- Genetic study uncovers fungal sex secrets, which shed light on candidiasis
- Health care professionals’ attitudes towards population-based genetic testing and risk-stratification for ovarian cancer: a cross-sectional survey
- After searching 12 years for bipolar disorder’s cause, research team concludes it has many
- Gene mutation causes low sensitivity to pain
Community screening for osteoporosis could prevent more than a quarter of hip fractu..