In a recent analysis of one outpatient clinic, one in four men seeking medical help for newly-developed erectile dysfunction (ED) was younger than 40 years, and nearly half of young men with the condition had severe ED. While larger population-based studies are needed, the findings suggest that erectile dysfunction in young men may be more prevalent and more serious than previously thought.
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
Bright’s Disease Bright’s disease is an archaic term that is used to describe a variety of kidney diseases which includes glomerulonephritis or acute/chronic nephritis. 121  0 Inflammation
Inflammation Bright’s Disease Bright’s disease is an archaic term that is used t..
- Young athletes interested in healthy protein, not French fries
- Could eating moss be good for your gut?
- Let it go: Mental breaks after work improve sleep
- Study highlights need for strength training in older women to ward off effects of aging
- Dementia trend shows later onset with fewer years of the disease
A new study takes a comparative approach to pinpoint what happens differently in hum..