In a recent analysis of one outpatient clinic, one in four men seeking medical help for newly-developed erectile dysfunction (ED) was younger than 40 years, and nearly half of young men with the condition had severe ED. While larger population-based studies are needed, the findings suggest that erectile dysfunction in young men may be more prevalent and more serious than previously thought.
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
- Personal growth often coexists with post-traumatic stress following natural disasters
- Scientists find heightened attention to surprise in veterans with PTSD
- Pickle Juice Has Health Benefits, Fact Or Fiction?
- Tuberculosis drugs work better with vitamin C
- Taking folic acid in late pregnancy may increase childhood allergy risk
The frequency of chronic joint pain after infection with chikungunya in a large Lati..