A new study finds that 23 percent of adults age 60 and older who underwent a total knee replacement experienced a decline in activity in at least one region of the brain responsible for specific cognitive functions. Fifteen percent of patients declined across all brain networks the team evaluated.
Free In-Person Chronic Fatigue Evaluation
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
Inflammaging: A New Viewpoint For Age Related Diseases Chronic, sterile, low grade inflammation develops during the ageing process called inflammaging which contributes to pathogenesis of age related diseases 229  0 Inflammation
Inflammaging: A New Viewpoint For Age Related Diseases Chronic, sterile, low grade i..
- Immune cell dysfunction linked to photosensitivity, study finds
- That stinks! One American in 15 smells odors that aren’t there
- The eyes may have it, an early sign of Parkinson’s disease
- Blood test may identify gestational diabetes risk in first trimester, NIH study indicates
- Cardiovascular disease related to type 2 diabetes can be reduced significantly