A new study finds that 23 percent of adults age 60 and older who underwent a total knee replacement experienced a decline in activity in at least one region of the brain responsible for specific cognitive functions. Fifteen percent of patients declined across all brain networks the team evaluated.
Free In-Person Chronic Fatigue Evaluation
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
Baking Soda May Be A Safe Way To Combat Autoimmune Disease Baking soda ingested in daily doses may help to decrease damaging inflammation caused by autoimmune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis. 435  0 Inflammation
Inflammation Baking Soda May Be A Safe Way To Combat Autoimmune Disease Baking soda ..
- Mice brain structure linked with sex-based differences in anxiety behavior
- How intestinal worms hinder tuberculosis vaccination
- Experimental drug eases effects of gluten for celiac patients on gluten-free diet
- Mothers’ autonomy and childhood stunting: evidence from semi-urban communities in Lao PDR
- Subtle hearing loss while young changes brain function
Researchers have reported that one-third of people 40-59 years have image-based evid..