A new study finds that 23 percent of adults age 60 and older who underwent a total knee replacement experienced a decline in activity in at least one region of the brain responsible for specific cognitive functions. Fifteen percent of patients declined across all brain networks the team evaluated.
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
Traditional Cancer Treatments Create Inflammation and Promoting Tumor Growth Chemotherapy that kills cancer cells can also trigger an inflammatory response that actually promotes aggressive tumor growth. 1097  0 Inflammation Chronic Disease May Be Triggered By Repeated Food Poisoning
Cancer Traditional Cancer Treatments Create Inflammation and Promoting Tumor Growth ..
- Increasing incidence of rare skin cancer
- Shot may help shield against shingles
- Drug that treats psoriasis also reduces aortic vascular inflammation
- Timing of abortion among adolescent and young women presenting for post-abortion care in Kenya: a cross-sectional analysis of nationally-representative data
- First comparison of common breast cancer tests finds varied accuracy of predictions
Scientists explain why the risk of osteoarthritis increases as we age and offers a p..