Researchers activated the Hedgehog protein pathway in the fat cells of mice. After eight weeks of eating a high-fat diet, mice that had been engineered with genes to activate the pathway didn’t gain weight, but control animals whose Hedgehog pathways were not activated became obese.
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
Traditional Cancer Treatments Create Inflammation and Promoting Tumor Growth Chemotherapy that kills cancer cells can also trigger an inflammatory response that actually promotes aggressive tumor growth. 1097  0 Inflammation Chronic Disease May Be Triggered By Repeated Food Poisoning
Cancer Traditional Cancer Treatments Create Inflammation and Promoting Tumor Growth ..
- Mono-unsaturated fats from plants, not animals may reduce risk of death from heart disease and other causes
- Specific gene region in hypertension revealed
- Administering antibiotics through the cornea
- Immune cells in the retina can spontaneously regenerate
- Middle-aged tooth loss linked to increased coronary heart disease risk
Severe traumatic injuries to the cranium have been challenging to heal due to the la..