Although obesity is a well-known risk factor for getting cardiovascular disease, a controversial body of research suggests that obesity may actually be associated with improved survival among people who have cardiovascular disease. However, a new study finds that the ‘obesity paradox’ is not present among people with new cases of cardiovascular disease.
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
Traditional Cancer Treatments Create Inflammation and Promoting Tumor Growth Chemotherapy that kills cancer cells can also trigger an inflammatory response that actually promotes aggressive tumor growth. 1097  0 Inflammation Chronic Disease May Be Triggered By Repeated Food Poisoning
Cancer Traditional Cancer Treatments Create Inflammation and Promoting Tumor Growth ..
- Mono-unsaturated fats from plants, not animals may reduce risk of death from heart disease and other causes
- Specific gene region in hypertension revealed
- Administering antibiotics through the cornea
- Immune cells in the retina can spontaneously regenerate
- Middle-aged tooth loss linked to increased coronary heart disease risk
Severe traumatic injuries to the cranium have been challenging to heal due to the la..