Although obesity is a well-known risk factor for getting cardiovascular disease, a controversial body of research suggests that obesity may actually be associated with improved survival among people who have cardiovascular disease. However, a new study finds that the ‘obesity paradox’ is not present among people with new cases of cardiovascular disease.
Free In-Person Chronic Fatigue Evaluation
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
Inflammation: The Often Unknown Factor Inflammation can’t really be seen or felt, yet it may be hurting some part of your body right now 173  0 Inflammation
Inflammation: The Often Unknown Factor Inflammation can’t really be seen or felt, ..
- Possible Miracles Of Exosomes Extracellular vesicles have emerged as important mediators of intercellular communication, and have gained interest for therapeutic potential 125 0
- Paralyzed mice with spinal cord injury made to walk again
- Link Between DNA Methylation And Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease
- Scientists Have ID Genesis Of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Yeast species used in food industry can cause disease in humans, study finds
Broken bones among older people increase their risk of death for up to 10 years, acc..