Depression in type-1 diabetes patients is associated with higher levels of the inflammatory protein galectin-3, according to new research. These findings suggest that galectin-3 levels may be useful for diagnosis of depression or may be a new target for treating depression associated with type-1 diabetes, which could lead to better patient care.
Free In-Person Chronic Fatigue Evaluation
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
Inflammaging: A New Viewpoint For Age Related Diseases Chronic, sterile, low grade inflammation develops during the ageing process called inflammaging which contributes to pathogenesis of age related diseases 229  0 Inflammation
Inflammaging: A New Viewpoint For Age Related Diseases Chronic, sterile, low grade i..
- Immune cell dysfunction linked to photosensitivity, study finds
- That stinks! One American in 15 smells odors that aren’t there
- The eyes may have it, an early sign of Parkinson’s disease
- Blood test may identify gestational diabetes risk in first trimester, NIH study indicates
- Cardiovascular disease related to type 2 diabetes can be reduced significantly