Depression in type-1 diabetes patients is associated with higher levels of the inflammatory protein galectin-3, according to new research. These findings suggest that galectin-3 levels may be useful for diagnosis of depression or may be a new target for treating depression associated with type-1 diabetes, which could lead to better patient care.
Free In-Person Chronic Fatigue Evaluation
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
Inflammaging: A New Viewpoint For Age Related Diseases Chronic, sterile, low grade inflammation develops during the ageing process called inflammaging which contributes to pathogenesis of age related diseases 229  0 Inflammation
Inflammaging: A New Viewpoint For Age Related Diseases Chronic, sterile, low grade i..
- Genetic study improves lifespan predictions and scientific understanding of aging
- Does herpes cause Alzheimer’s?
- Eating leafy greens could help prevent macular degeneration
- Why does diabetes cause heart failure?
- Qualitative exploration of intrinsic and extrinsic factors that influence acceptability of semisoft vaginal suppositories
Scientists have revealed the intricate process that bone cells use to repair themsel..