A new device offers a valid, reliable tool for identifying concussion head injuries, researchers report. Comparing blink reflex parameters in football players suspected of having sustained a concussion to healthy players revealed specific, significant differences. Noninvasive and quick to collect, blink reflex data provide objective support for concussion-related decisions and may be useful in other neurological disorders.
Free In-Person Chronic Fatigue Evaluation
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
Inflammaging: A New Viewpoint For Age Related Diseases Chronic, sterile, low grade inflammation develops during the ageing process called inflammaging which contributes to pathogenesis of age related diseases 229  0 Inflammation
Inflammaging: A New Viewpoint For Age Related Diseases Chronic, sterile, low grade i..
- Parsley-Turmeric Pasta Will Be the Prettiest (and Most Delicious) Thing You Cook This Week
- 13 Delicious Holiday Cookies Under 100 Calories
- New methods to identify Alzheimer’s drug candidates with anti-aging properties
- If your diet fails, try again; your heart will thank you
- Weightlifting is good for your heart and it doesn’t take much
Link between autoimmune, heart disease explained in mice Autoimmune diseases such as..