Researchers used whole-genome sequencing of individual neurons and found strong evidence that brain mutations accumulate as we age. They also found that mutations accumulate at a higher rate in people with genetic premature aging disorders causing early brain degeneration.
Free In-Person Chronic Fatigue Evaluation
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
Inflammaging: A New Viewpoint For Age Related Diseases Chronic, sterile, low grade inflammation develops during the ageing process called inflammaging which contributes to pathogenesis of age related diseases 229  0 Inflammation
Inflammaging: A New Viewpoint For Age Related Diseases Chronic, sterile, low grade i..
- Depression: New tool delivers swifter picture of cognitive deficit
- How skin cells protect themselves against stress
- New discoveries predict ability to forecast dementia from single molecule
- Unique immune cell likely drives chronic inflammation
- Human antibody discovery could save lives from fungal killer
Neurons in the brain and spinal cord don’t grow back after injury, unlike thos..