Research shows anti-hypertensive drugs improve heart rate more in patients who listen to music after taking medication. Among musical genres, classical music is the one with greatest efficiency at reducing arterial pressure; authors of the study speculate whether music acts on the patients’ parasympathetic system, increasing their capability of absorbing medication.
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
Bright’s Disease Bright’s disease is an archaic term that is used to describe a variety of kidney diseases which includes glomerulonephritis or acute/chronic nephritis. 121  0 Inflammation
Inflammation Bright’s Disease Bright’s disease is an archaic term that is used t..
- Iron Supplements Linked To Increased Levels Of Cancer Biomarker Two commonly available iron compounds increase the formation of known biomarkers for cancer. 81 0 Cardio-Vascular
- Vision And Diabetes Majority of people are not aware that diabetes has effects on all body organs, including the eyes.
- Chip-based blood test for multiple myeloma could make bone biopsies a relic of the past
- HIV-1 viruses transmitted at birth are resistant to antibodies in mother’s blood
- Philly Soda Tax 40% of Philadelphians were less likely to drink soda daily after the soda tax went into play 551 0
A new research effort has resulted in a low-cost, reliable blood test that uses a sm..