Approximately 75 percent of black men and women develop high blood pressure by age 55 compared to 55 percent of white men and 40 percent of white women of the same age. Both black and white study participants who ate a DASH-style diet had a reduced risk of developing high blood pressure.
Free In-Person Chronic Fatigue Evaluation
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
Inflammation: The Often Unknown Factor Inflammation can’t really be seen or felt, yet it may be hurting some part of your body right now 173  0 Inflammation
Inflammation: The Often Unknown Factor Inflammation can’t really be seen or felt, ..
- Possible Miracles Of Exosomes Extracellular vesicles have emerged as important mediators of intercellular communication, and have gained interest for therapeutic potential 125 0
- Paralyzed mice with spinal cord injury made to walk again
- Link Between DNA Methylation And Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease
- Scientists Have ID Genesis Of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Yeast species used in food industry can cause disease in humans, study finds
Broken bones among older people increase their risk of death for up to 10 years, acc..