A new study may open new opportunities for treating neuropathic pain, a difficult-to-treat type of chronic pain caused by nerve damage that can make the lightest touch intensely painful. Scientists demonstrate that neurons that originate in the brain’s cortex influence sensitivity to touch. The circuit they describe could explain why mind-body techniques to control pain seem to help many people.
Free In-Person Chronic Fatigue Evaluation
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
Inflammaging: A New Viewpoint For Age Related Diseases Chronic, sterile, low grade inflammation develops during the ageing process called inflammaging which contributes to pathogenesis of age related diseases 229  0 Inflammation
Inflammaging: A New Viewpoint For Age Related Diseases Chronic, sterile, low grade i..
- In depression the brain region for stress control is larger
- A longitudinal study of the prevalence and characteristics of breast disorders detected by clinical breast examination during pregnancy and six months postpartum in Ibadan, Southwestern Nigeria
- Obesity and vitamin D deficiency may indicate greater risk for breast cancer
- Fatty acids can slow down an overheated immune system
- Heartbeat paces learning, study finds
A new review looks at the major factors affecting bone health in mematologic stem ce..