A study conducted at the Jean Mayer USDA Human Nutrition Research Center on Aging at Tufts University associates mild vitamin B-12 deficiency with accelerated cognitive decline in men and women, beginning in their mid-seventies. Whether such mild vitamin B-12 deficiency has any clinical consequences is the subject of debate.
Free In-Person Chronic Fatigue Evaluation
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
Inflammaging: A New Viewpoint For Age Related Diseases Chronic, sterile, low grade inflammation develops during the ageing process called inflammaging which contributes to pathogenesis of age related diseases 229  0 Inflammation
Inflammaging: A New Viewpoint For Age Related Diseases Chronic, sterile, low grade i..
- Bee social or buzz off: Study links genes to social behaviors, including autism
- Pre-eclampsia linked to an increased risk of dementia later in life
- Did eating starchy foods give humans an evolutionary advantage?
- Carbon fiber can store energy in the body of a vehicle
- Children with autism, developmental delays nearly 50 percent more likely to be overweight, obese
Scientists have revealed the intricate process that bone cells use to repair themsel..