A research team has found a surprising potential solution to a persistent clinical problem — the healing of chronic wounds. The researchers report that application of mature B lymphocytes — best known for producing antibodies — greatly accelerated the healing of acute and chronic wounds in both diabetic and nondiabetic mice.
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
- Screening could catch a quarter of hip fractures before they happen
- Genetic study uncovers fungal sex secrets, which shed light on candidiasis
- Health care professionals’ attitudes towards population-based genetic testing and risk-stratification for ovarian cancer: a cross-sectional survey
- After searching 12 years for bipolar disorder’s cause, research team concludes it has many
- Gene mutation causes low sensitivity to pain
Community screening for osteoporosis could prevent more than a quarter of hip fractu..