A mother’s diet during pregnancy, particularly one that is high-fat, may program her baby for future risk of certain diseases such as diabetes, new research shows. The new study shows that switching the offspring to a new diet — a low-fat diet, in this case — can reverse that programming.
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
- Personal growth often coexists with post-traumatic stress following natural disasters
- Scientists find heightened attention to surprise in veterans with PTSD
- Pickle Juice Has Health Benefits, Fact Or Fiction?
- Tuberculosis drugs work better with vitamin C
- Taking folic acid in late pregnancy may increase childhood allergy risk
The frequency of chronic joint pain after infection with chikungunya in a large Lati..