Glucose levels are reduced in the brains of individuals with obesity and type 2 diabetes compared to lean individuals, according to a new study. The finding might explain disordered eating behavior — and even a higher risk of Alzheimer’s disease — among obese and diabetic individuals, the researchers said.
Free In-Person Chronic Fatigue Evaluation
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
Baking Soda May Be A Safe Way To Combat Autoimmune Disease Baking soda ingested in daily doses may help to decrease damaging inflammation caused by autoimmune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis. 435  0 Inflammation
Inflammation Baking Soda May Be A Safe Way To Combat Autoimmune Disease Baking soda ..
- Biotin supplements caused misleading test results, almost led to unnecessary procedure
- Microglia are key defenders against prion diseases
- Vitamin B12 breakthrough for more complete Vegetarian and Vegan diets
- Lowering Cholesterol Cholesterol is a small detail often overlooked in the journey to good health. Have you had your cholesterol checked recently? 102 0 Cardio-Vascular
- Erectile dysfunction drugs and flu vaccine may work together to help immune system fight cancer after surgery
Researchers have reported that one-third of people 40-59 years have image-based evid..