No significant connection between vitamin D levels and menopause symptoms has been made from the results of a research project on the topic. The authors analyzed the relationship between the blood levels of vitamin D and a number of menopause symptoms, including hot flashes, night sweats, sleep disturbance, concentration, and forgetfulness in 530 women who participated in the calcium and vitamin D trial.
Free In-Person Chronic Fatigue Evaluation
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
Baking Soda May Be A Safe Way To Combat Autoimmune Disease Baking soda ingested in daily doses may help to decrease damaging inflammation caused by autoimmune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis. 435  0 Inflammation
Inflammation Baking Soda May Be A Safe Way To Combat Autoimmune Disease Baking soda ..
- Mice regrow brain tissue after stroke with bioengineered gel
- Pregnant smokers may reduce harm done to baby’s lungs by taking vitamin C
- Larger waistlines are linked to higher risk of vitamin D deficiency
- Ice cream funds research showing new strategy against thyroid cancer
- One year’s losses for child sexual abuse in US top $9 billion, new study suggests
Researchers have reported that one-third of people 40-59 years have image-based evid..