No significant connection between vitamin D levels and menopause symptoms has been made from the results of a research project on the topic. The authors analyzed the relationship between the blood levels of vitamin D and a number of menopause symptoms, including hot flashes, night sweats, sleep disturbance, concentration, and forgetfulness in 530 women who participated in the calcium and vitamin D trial.
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
Traditional Cancer Treatments Create Inflammation and Promoting Tumor Growth Chemotherapy that kills cancer cells can also trigger an inflammatory response that actually promotes aggressive tumor growth. 1097  0 Inflammation Chronic Disease May Be Triggered By Repeated Food Poisoning
Cancer Traditional Cancer Treatments Create Inflammation and Promoting Tumor Growth ..
- Self-compassion may protect people from the harmful effects of perfectionism
- Cancer risk associated with key epigenetic changes occurring through normal aging process
- Fertility breakthrough: New research could extend egg health with age
- Sweet, bitter, fat: Genetics play a role in kids’ snacking patterns
- Securing a child’s future needs to start during parents’ teen years