Vitamin D can’t be metabolized without sufficient magnesium levels, meaning Vitamin D remains stored and inactive for as many as 50 percent of Americans. In addition, Vitamin D supplements can increase a person’s calcium and phosphate levels even while they remain Vitamin D deficient. People may suffer from vascular calcification if their magnesium levels aren’t high enough to prevent the complication.
Free In-Person Chronic Fatigue Evaluation
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
Inflammaging: A New Viewpoint For Age Related Diseases Chronic, sterile, low grade inflammation develops during the ageing process called inflammaging which contributes to pathogenesis of age related diseases 229  0 Inflammation
Inflammaging: A New Viewpoint For Age Related Diseases Chronic, sterile, low grade i..
- New drug target discovered for potential blood pressure treatment
- The naked eye alone is not enough to ensure the accurate diagnosis of skin cancer, say experts
- New generation of therapeutics based on understanding of aging biology show promise for Alzheimer’s disease
- Regular bedtimes and sufficient sleep for children may lead to healthier teens
- What’s behind Mediterranean diet and lower cardiovascular risk?
Researchers previously showed that introducing bone marrow stem cells to a bone inju..