Research shows that five fruit species native to Brazil’s Atlantic Rainforest biome have bioactive properties as outstanding as those of blueberries, cranberries, blackberries, and strawberries. By investigating the presence of anti-aging nutrients that also work at the prevention of cancer, diabetes and Alzheimer’s, the study clears the path for the conservation and promotion of the genus Eugenia, which contains 400 species (some of them endangered) and presents huge potential in food and pharmaceutical industries.
Free In-Person Chronic Fatigue Evaluation
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
- Microbiome differences between urban and rural populations start soon after birth
- Decades of type 1 diabetes linked to mild drop in cognition
- chemical key to diabetes drug alternatives
- Common diabetes drug found safe for most diabetics with kidney disease
- immune system educated by biomaterial particles to accept transplanted islets
Stem cells have been used therapeutically in horses for many years as a treatment op..