Research shows that five fruit species native to Brazil’s Atlantic Rainforest biome have bioactive properties as outstanding as those of blueberries, cranberries, blackberries, and strawberries. By investigating the presence of anti-aging nutrients that also work at the prevention of cancer, diabetes and Alzheimer’s, the study clears the path for the conservation and promotion of the genus Eugenia, which contains 400 species (some of them endangered) and presents huge potential in food and pharmaceutical industries.
Free In-Person Chronic Fatigue Evaluation
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
Inflammaging: A New Viewpoint For Age Related Diseases Chronic, sterile, low grade inflammation develops during the ageing process called inflammaging which contributes to pathogenesis of age related diseases 229  0 Inflammation
Inflammaging: A New Viewpoint For Age Related Diseases Chronic, sterile, low grade i..
- Antidepressant restores youthful flexibility to aging inhibitory neurons in mice
- Maple leaf extract could nip skin wrinkles in the bud
- A new generation of artificial retinas based on 2D materials
- Consuming milk at breakfast lowers blood glucose throughout the day
- Weaponizing oxygen to kill infections and disease
A new expert review summarizes key research, highlights clinical issues, and provide..