In a newly published study involving 94,250 women across the United States, researchers found that lesbian and bisexual (LB) women were more likely than heterosexual women to develop type 2 diabetes during the course of the 24-year study follow up.
Free In-Person Chronic Fatigue Evaluation
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
Inflammaging: A New Viewpoint For Age Related Diseases Chronic, sterile, low grade inflammation develops during the ageing process called inflammaging which contributes to pathogenesis of age related diseases 229  0 Inflammation
Inflammaging: A New Viewpoint For Age Related Diseases Chronic, sterile, low grade i..
- As body mass index increases, blood pressure may as well
- Autoimmunity plays role in development of COPD
- More protein after weight loss may reduce fatty liver disease
- YouTube is source of misinformation on plastic surgery
- New aid to help identify and manage patients with diabetes at increased risk of fracture
A new expert review summarizes key research, highlights clinical issues, and provide..