Higher levels of belly fat are associated with lower vitamin D levels in obese individuals. The study reports that vitamin D levels are lower in individuals with higher levels of belly fat, and suggests that individuals, particularly the overweight with larger waistlines should have their vitamin D levels checked, to avoid any potentially health damaging effects.
Free In-Person Chronic Fatigue Evaluation
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
Biomarkers For IBS IBS affects about 1 in 6 people, an international team has provided clues to the organic triggers of irritable bowel syndrome 62  0 Inflammation
Inflammation Biomarkers For IBS IBS affects about 1 in 6 people, an international te..
- Genetic variation in progesterone receptor tied to prematurity risk
- Accurate measurements of sodium intake confirm relationship with mortality
- Crisis can force re-evaluation and derail efforts to reach goals
- Gene Therapy Restoring Hand Function Researchers have demonstrated that rats with spinal cord injuries can relearn skilled hand movements after receiving gene therapy 117 0 Stroke
- Access To Genomic Risk Factors Shows Beneficial Impacts A large study shows that providing personal genomic risk factor information can have beneficial effects on lifestyle habits 152 0 Diabetes
Researchers have demonstrated that probiotics, dietary supplements with health-promo..