Chronic sleep deprivation — which can involve staying up late, and waking up early for work or school — has become a way of life for both kids and adults, especially with the increasing use of phones and tablets late into the night. But this social jet lag poses some serious health and mental health risks: new research finds that for teenagers, even a short period of sleep restriction could, over the long-term, raise their risk for depression and addiction.
Free In-Person Chronic Fatigue Evaluation
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
Biomarkers For IBS IBS affects about 1 in 6 people, an international team has provided clues to the organic triggers of irritable bowel syndrome 62  0 Inflammation
Inflammation Biomarkers For IBS IBS affects about 1 in 6 people, an international te..
- Genetic variation in progesterone receptor tied to prematurity risk
- Accurate measurements of sodium intake confirm relationship with mortality
- Crisis can force re-evaluation and derail efforts to reach goals
- Gene Therapy Restoring Hand Function Researchers have demonstrated that rats with spinal cord injuries can relearn skilled hand movements after receiving gene therapy 117 0 Stroke
- Access To Genomic Risk Factors Shows Beneficial Impacts A large study shows that providing personal genomic risk factor information can have beneficial effects on lifestyle habits 152 0 Diabetes
Researchers have demonstrated that probiotics, dietary supplements with health-promo..