Older people who enjoy a sexually active and emotionally close relationship with their partner tend to perform better at memory tests than sexually inactive older adults on a short-term basis, but this is not the case over a longer period of time. This is according to a study using data from more than 6000 adults aged 50 and over.
Free In-Person Chronic Fatigue Evaluation
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
Inflammaging: A New Viewpoint For Age Related Diseases Chronic, sterile, low grade inflammation develops during the ageing process called inflammaging which contributes to pathogenesis of age related diseases 229  0 Inflammation
Inflammaging: A New Viewpoint For Age Related Diseases Chronic, sterile, low grade i..
- Bee social or buzz off: Study links genes to social behaviors, including autism
- Pre-eclampsia linked to an increased risk of dementia later in life
- Did eating starchy foods give humans an evolutionary advantage?
- Carbon fiber can store energy in the body of a vehicle
- Children with autism, developmental delays nearly 50 percent more likely to be overweight, obese
Scientists have revealed the intricate process that bone cells use to repair themsel..