A new study has determined that protein intake from solid foods has a significant impact on infant growth during the first year of life. The study tested whether dairy-based or meat-based protein in an infant’s diet contributed to growth and weight gain.
Free In-Person Chronic Fatigue Evaluation
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
Inflammaging: A New Viewpoint For Age Related Diseases Chronic, sterile, low grade inflammation develops during the ageing process called inflammaging which contributes to pathogenesis of age related diseases 229  0 Inflammation
Inflammaging: A New Viewpoint For Age Related Diseases Chronic, sterile, low grade i..
- As body mass index increases, blood pressure may as well
- Autoimmunity plays role in development of COPD
- More protein after weight loss may reduce fatty liver disease
- YouTube is source of misinformation on plastic surgery
- New aid to help identify and manage patients with diabetes at increased risk of fracture
A new expert review summarizes key research, highlights clinical issues, and provide..