People with a mutated ATF6 gene have a malformed or missing fovea, the eye region responsible for detailed vision. From birth, vision is severely limited, and there is no cure. Researchers were the first to link ATF6 to this type of vision impairment. In a new study, the team discovered that a chemical that activates ATF6 converts patient stem cells into blood vessels.
Free In-Person Chronic Fatigue Evaluation
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
Inflammaging: A New Viewpoint For Age Related Diseases Chronic, sterile, low grade inflammation develops during the ageing process called inflammaging which contributes to pathogenesis of age related diseases 229  0 Inflammation
Inflammaging: A New Viewpoint For Age Related Diseases Chronic, sterile, low grade i..
- Antidepressant restores youthful flexibility to aging inhibitory neurons in mice
- Maple leaf extract could nip skin wrinkles in the bud
- A new generation of artificial retinas based on 2D materials
- Consuming milk at breakfast lowers blood glucose throughout the day
- Weaponizing oxygen to kill infections and disease
A new expert review summarizes key research, highlights clinical issues, and provide..