Human skeletal stem cells that become bone, cartilage, or stroma cells have been isolated from fetal and adult bones. This is the first time that skeletal stem cells, which had been observed in rodent models, have been identified in humans. The researchers were also able to derive the skeletal stem cells from human induced pluripotent stem cells, opening up new therapeutic possibilities.
Free In-Person Chronic Fatigue Evaluation
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
Inflammaging: A New Viewpoint For Age Related Diseases Chronic, sterile, low grade inflammation develops during the ageing process called inflammaging which contributes to pathogenesis of age related diseases 229  0 Inflammation
Inflammaging: A New Viewpoint For Age Related Diseases Chronic, sterile, low grade i..
- Depression: New tool delivers swifter picture of cognitive deficit
- How skin cells protect themselves against stress
- New discoveries predict ability to forecast dementia from single molecule
- Unique immune cell likely drives chronic inflammation
- Human antibody discovery could save lives from fungal killer
Neurons in the brain and spinal cord don’t grow back after injury, unlike thos..