Eating the Western diet is a risk factor for erectile dysfunction and coronary artery disease. How can junk food lovers avoid these problems? Exercise may be the answer. Researchers used rats put on a “junk food” diet to test the effects of aerobic exercise and found that exercise effectively improved both erectile dysfunction and the function of vessels that supply blood to the heart.
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
Bright’s Disease Bright’s disease is an archaic term that is used to describe a variety of kidney diseases which includes glomerulonephritis or acute/chronic nephritis. 121  0 Inflammation
Inflammation Bright’s Disease Bright’s disease is an archaic term that is used t..
- Young athletes interested in healthy protein, not French fries
- Could eating moss be good for your gut?
- Let it go: Mental breaks after work improve sleep
- Study highlights need for strength training in older women to ward off effects of aging
- Dementia trend shows later onset with fewer years of the disease
A new study takes a comparative approach to pinpoint what happens differently in hum..