Eating the Western diet is a risk factor for erectile dysfunction and coronary artery disease. How can junk food lovers avoid these problems? Exercise may be the answer. Researchers used rats put on a “junk food” diet to test the effects of aerobic exercise and found that exercise effectively improved both erectile dysfunction and the function of vessels that supply blood to the heart.
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
- Personal growth often coexists with post-traumatic stress following natural disasters
- Scientists find heightened attention to surprise in veterans with PTSD
- Pickle Juice Has Health Benefits, Fact Or Fiction?
- Tuberculosis drugs work better with vitamin C
- Taking folic acid in late pregnancy may increase childhood allergy risk
The frequency of chronic joint pain after infection with chikungunya in a large Lati..