Researchers observed that higher total folate intake was associated with a lower risk for exfoliation glaucoma/suspected exfoliation glaucoma (SEG), supporting a possible causal role of homocysteine in EG/SEG. Elevated homocysteine, which may enhance exfoliation material formation, is one possible risk factor that has received significant research attention. Research studies demonstrate that high intake of vitamin B6, vitamin B12 and folate is associated with lower homocysteine levels.
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
Traditional Cancer Treatments Create Inflammation and Promoting Tumor Growth Chemotherapy that kills cancer cells can also trigger an inflammatory response that actually promotes aggressive tumor growth. 1097  0 Inflammation Chronic Disease May Be Triggered By Repeated Food Poisoning
Cancer Traditional Cancer Treatments Create Inflammation and Promoting Tumor Growth ..
- Mono-unsaturated fats from plants, not animals may reduce risk of death from heart disease and other causes
- Specific gene region in hypertension revealed
- Administering antibiotics through the cornea
- Immune cells in the retina can spontaneously regenerate
- Middle-aged tooth loss linked to increased coronary heart disease risk
Severe traumatic injuries to the cranium have been challenging to heal due to the la..