Herpes linked to Alzheimer’s: Antivirals may help
A new commentary on a study by epidemiologists supports the viability of a potential way to reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s disease. When the authors looked at subjects who suffered severe herpes infection and who were treated aggressively with antiviral drugs, the relative risk of dementia was reduced by a factor of 10.
Free In-Person Chronic Fatigue Evaluation
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
Inflammaging: A New Viewpoint For Age Related Diseases Chronic, sterile, low grade inflammation develops during the ageing process called inflammaging which contributes to pathogenesis of age related diseases 229  0 Inflammation
Inflammaging: A New Viewpoint For Age Related Diseases Chronic, sterile, low grade i..
- 7 Keto Thanksgiving Sides for the Perfect Low-Carb Holiday
- Using the Health Belief Model to explore why women decide for or against the removal of their ovaries to reduce their risk of developing cancer
- Parsley-Turmeric Pasta Will Be the Prettiest (and Most Delicious) Thing You Cook This Week
- 13 Delicious Holiday Cookies Under 100 Calories
- New methods to identify Alzheimer’s drug candidates with anti-aging properties
Link between autoimmune, heart disease explained in mice Autoimmune diseases such as..