Herpes linked to Alzheimer’s: Antivirals may help
A new commentary on a study by epidemiologists supports the viability of a potential way to reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s disease. When the authors looked at subjects who suffered severe herpes infection and who were treated aggressively with antiviral drugs, the relative risk of dementia was reduced by a factor of 10.
Free In-Person Chronic Fatigue Evaluation
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
Inflammaging: A New Viewpoint For Age Related Diseases Chronic, sterile, low grade inflammation develops during the ageing process called inflammaging which contributes to pathogenesis of age related diseases 229  0 Inflammation
Inflammaging: A New Viewpoint For Age Related Diseases Chronic, sterile, low grade i..
- Flow mediated vasodilation compared with carotid intima media thickness in the evaluation of early cardiovascular damage in menopausal women and the influence of biological and psychosocial factors
- Manganese plays a key role in bacterial infection
- Eye infection in contact lens wearers can cause blindness
- Gut sense: Neural superhighway conveys messages from gut to brain in milliseconds
- High gluten diet in pregnancy linked to increased risk of diabetes in children