Bone cells do not just form new bone, they also influence the blood sugar level. Scientists have now discovered a new mechanism that controls this link. The metabolism of bone cells determines how much sugar they use; if the bone cells consume more sugar than normal, this can lower the glucose level in the blood. This research may contribute to future therapies for conditions such as osteoporosis and diabetes.
Free In-Person Chronic Fatigue Evaluation
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
Baking Soda May Be A Safe Way To Combat Autoimmune Disease Baking soda ingested in daily doses may help to decrease damaging inflammation caused by autoimmune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis. 435  0 Inflammation
Inflammation Baking Soda May Be A Safe Way To Combat Autoimmune Disease Baking soda ..
- Mice brain structure linked with sex-based differences in anxiety behavior
- How intestinal worms hinder tuberculosis vaccination
- Experimental drug eases effects of gluten for celiac patients on gluten-free diet
- Mothers’ autonomy and childhood stunting: evidence from semi-urban communities in Lao PDR
- Subtle hearing loss while young changes brain function
Researchers have reported that one-third of people 40-59 years have image-based evid..