Postmenopausal factors may have an impact on the heart-protective qualities of high-density lipoproteins (HDL) — also known as ‘good cholesterol.’ The findings bring into question the current use of total HDL cholesterol to predict heart disease risk.
‘Good cholesterol’ may not always be good
Free In-Person Chronic Fatigue Evaluation
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
Inflammaging: A New Viewpoint For Age Related Diseases Chronic, sterile, low grade inflammation develops during the ageing process called inflammaging which contributes to pathogenesis of age related diseases 229  0 Inflammation
Inflammaging: A New Viewpoint For Age Related Diseases Chronic, sterile, low grade i..
- Genetic study improves lifespan predictions and scientific understanding of aging
- Does herpes cause Alzheimer’s?
- Eating leafy greens could help prevent macular degeneration
- Why does diabetes cause heart failure?
- Qualitative exploration of intrinsic and extrinsic factors that influence acceptability of semisoft vaginal suppositories
Scientists have revealed the intricate process that bone cells use to repair themsel..